<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

I saw Project Greenlight. It is a very good show. It shows a lot about the process and how someone really needs to guide the first timers (like myself) through each step. I have bad news about the storyboards. We were not able to connect, mostly due to my schedule this week. I do have some good, high budget shorts to watch tonight. I would really like someone to consider themselves for the role of Director of Photography. You should feel confident composing shots, using the camera, etc. I would like to start working with this person, as well as the editors. The DP can be a great help in setting up shots and determing "the look" of our project. The editors can really determine how the story will be put together and how the audience percieves the characters.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?