<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 07, 2003

A picture named hgrant.jpgWhen I was in Cali with Jason, I saw Beth Grant at Hugo's. I kept telling Jason she looked familiar but he couldn't place her. She kept talking about scripts and projects she was developing but I couldn't remember her name either. You may remember her from such films as Rain Man, Donnie Darko, Flatliners, The Rookie, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar, or the one I saw her in (again!) last night, Speed.

I am certain I remember her most from Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael because it also starred Laila Robins, a woman with whom I went to college. Laila was also in Planes, Trains & Automobiles, An Innocent Man, and Female Perversions. She was also in the television series Gabriel's Fire.

 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?