<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I don't think they'll let me reshow it and sadly enough the turn out to my showing was around par for everyone else's showings at the Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival. I think Batman Dead End may have had had a bigger turn out mostly because all the buzz it got before the Con, but all the shows I saw were around our numbers. I hope to have my next film entered in there as well so I can go again for free.

However, The Promethean is now on the Internet Movie Database. If anyone would like to go a write a review I would greatly appreciate it.

About a year ago I stumbled across a sort of trailer/music video thing that totally fascinated me. The site I found it on gave no explanation to what it was. Well last week I discovered that it is a French animated film called The Triplets Of Bellville and is being released in the US through Sony Pictures Classics. I'm so excited to see it!

The Triplets Of Bellville trailer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?