<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Thanks Cyndi. Have you or anyone heard of the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival? They recently contacted me and requested that I submit The Promethean but their fee is the steepest I've ever seen (ten times Sundance) and they would not waive it. The good part is they will refund it if your film is not selected, the bad part is they don't if it is selected. It'd be the first film festival I would pray NOT to get into. I have no idea how they heard of my film or me and when I asked, the lady I spoke with did not know. With so little available information and the most expensive submission fee ever I opted not to submit ("opted" makes it sound like I had a choice). This makes me wonder how many film festival related shams there are out in the world. Not that I'm saying this one is, but it could be.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?