<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Thanks for letting me participate on this Blog. In my vanity I was trying to see what was out there on the Internet about my film and eventually came here. I wanted to be a part not just because I went to MCC but because I am planning on coming back to Mesa and make films. Ross, I want to thank you for coming to see The Promethean at the Comic-Con. It was a tough slot for generating attendance since we were going up against both Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie, so I was so very grateful to everyone in attendance. The Comic-Con was sweet and I've come to the conclusion that it is one of the most unique festivals experiences one could have. (P.S. I have not been to to many film festivals.) The reason is there are these huge producer/director types walking around almost unnoticed because they aren't Angelina Jolie and not that many people walk around trying to hand out their films to them. Not that the copies I handed out have done anything for me yet (Dave McKean e-mailed me and said he liked it and then silence) but I'm going next year for sure.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?