<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

I didn't realize I had been missing out on so much good conversation. This doesn't have anything to do with movies, but I just spent a few days on the printing press with Cyndi and I think I have a new hobby.

As far as Sundance goes, if the The Promethean didn't get in, the only reason possible is because it has already done so well in other festivals. I've only been to Sundance once, but I did see a lot of short films that were not nearly as well crafted as Kohl's film. Second, I want to enter 2 films by Oct. Cyndi, I will be in OK with you I presume and I will transform Vigilant from script to film also. Maybe we could take a small trip to LA and scout some possible locations and begin some pre-production with casting and such.

Later kids.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?