<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Spring Broke

Here it is, the middle of spring break and it's hot, hot, hot in Phoenix. I'm certainly enjoying the time off. I've been working on my database of Sundance films. I recently purchased 18 years of Sundance catalogs. Yesterday, I found that 1986 featured one of Steve Buscemi's earliest films, one of Jennifer Connelly's early films and a film produced by Dodi Fayed (of Princess Diana fame). Now I'm working on how to get the searchable database on the web for curious folks like me.


No Class This Week

I've had a couple of emails asking so I'll post it for everyone ... there is NO CLASS this week. It's spring break. Next week will be the traditional Thursday night because I think I'm going out of town the following weekend. I'm planning an exciting, intense lecture for Thursday, so come and check it out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?