<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

WE CAME WE SAW

After my brain regrouped from the slushy state it was in on Sunmonday, I have this to say: It was a learning experience. At first I thought it was gonna be easy because we got our items early and we all seemed motivated. We had a script ready but, as time was running and schedules were not the same, insanity kicked in and it was hard to get something done in our group.

We came; we saw; we pulled a 7min short out of our a$%#. I would especially like to thank the actors who came in on short notice, Lindsey for helping me edit and getting the tunes for the film and Carlos for letting us use his camera. =)

In all, I loved the experience -- working with a tight deadline and trying to meet it was great! Can't wait til the next project!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?